• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10...record price?

82 posts in this topic

Perish the thought... I was going to let him have it if he offered $125 shipped. i don't want to make him feel worse now, but that's the truth. I could tell he wanted one and I like to hook up the obsessed fan if I can. I thought the 9.8 must be superior, but when I checked...

confused-smiley-013.gif

Perish the thought... I was going to let him have it if he offered $125 shipped. i don't want to make him feel worse now, but that's the truth. I could tell he wanted one and I like to hook up the obsessed fan if I can. I thought the 9.8 must be superior, but when I checked...

confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

$125.01 SHIPPED!!! 27_laughing.gif

Tell them Rick...didn't I cough up that MTU 17 9.6 (my only copy) to help you? calling me a Gman...yeesh.
Where's the love for greggy? confused-smiley-013.gif

Tell them Rick...didn't I cough up that MTU 17 9.6 (my only copy) to help you? calling me a Gman...yeesh.

Actually it was that sweet MTU #23 CGC 9.6 !!!! cool.gif Bruce is a man of his word and would have sold me the copy for way under market value, but an auction for a MTU #23 CGC 9.6 by Blazing Bob ended @ an insane price so I told ol' Brucey to bump up the price since I would have felt bad if I "took" it at the initial price we agreed upon which would have been 1/2 of FMV. Bruce was willing to do me a favor by letting go of a book he liked for me since he knew that I was a MTU fanatic and I am grateful!

I am still in the hunt for a #17 b/c the only one offered on ebay was a badly centered copy offered by the Blazing one.

I guess sending you those Gratis DC Tarzans and looking (and finaly finding)some of your Want List items does not qualify?... and a Free ship for the hold up last time? That's a little love brutha'

confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gif But...how about my holy grail? Sure...you don't know what it is but....? Or...your clout so I can be an advisor to get all the freebies! confused-smiley-013.gif

..and the exchange rate can change daily too. Last time i was taken by surprise by this and thought they overcharged me. Now they have that fact pointed out in bold text.

Bronzebruce - do you find deals at this site that offset the shipping and exchange rate issues? Better deals then Ebay or Heritage for example, or just more selection?

confused.gif But...how about my holy grail? Sure...you don't know what it is but....? Or...your clout so I can be an advisor to get all the freebies! confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gif I can't find what I don't know

as for the GPAdvisorship... I brought it up on my own, you didn't ask. I still have not spoken to George because he's taken some time off... but I will in the near future.

>sigh< patience is a virtue

confused.gif ican't find what i don't know

as for the GPAdvisorship... I brought it up on my own, you didn't ask. I still have not spoken to George because he's taken some time off... but I will in the near future.

>sigh< patience is a virtue

Oh...my grail at this time is in the hands of known members who won't sell. Unless, another is graded, it's pointless! confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW...would rather sell now! 893offtopic1.gif You have a price in mind for those lowly DCs on your previous list? confused-smiley-013.gif

Bronzebruce - do you find deals at this site that offset the shipping and exchange rate issues? Better deals then Ebay or Heritage for example, or just more selection?

I had a lot of problems (so did many others) with the customer service from this site last time. They have more employees now and they needed them. Hopefully they have solved their problems.

As to your question, I guess that depends. Less people are aware of the site and are comfortable doing business overseas... so competition may me thinner in some cases. The shipping costs were not an issue (nor was it very secure IMHO).. but my MS2 9.6W arrived safely. It was considered a good price by most.

Just bid to what you're comfortable with while taking into account the premium and possible exchange rate fluctuation (which can be significant)... so its hard to do really.

BTW...would rather sell now! 893offtopic1.gif You have a price in mind for those lowly DCs on your previous list? confused-smiley-013.gif

When you mentioned that you expected lower grades than my desired grades I deleted the PM. I'm not sure any longer what you had?

ROFL 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif