• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10...record price?

82 posts in this topic

BTW...would rather sell now! 893offtopic1.gif You have a price in mind for those lowly DCs on your previous list? confused-smiley-013.gif

When you mentioned that you expected lower grades than my desired grades I deleted the PM. I'm not sure any longer what you had?

Probable "winners" are Forever People 1, New Gods 1, and Swamp Thing 1 but won't know until next week. BTW...have to remember who else have asked about the books too! Sigh...with the Marvels, I would just sell all the multiples. But...I have to keep a copy for myself now! confused-smiley-013.gif

I had a lot of problems (so did many others) with the customer service from this site last time. They have more employees now and they needed them. Hopefully they have solved their problems.

As to your question, I guess that depends. Less people are aware of the site and are comfortable doing business overseas... so competition may me thinner in some cases. The shipping costs were not an issue (nor was it very secure IMHO).. but my MS2 9.6W arrived safely. It was considered a good price by most.

Just bid to what you're comfortable with while taking into account the premium and possible exchange rate fluctuation (which can be significant)... so its hard to do really.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hmm, thanks Bronzebruce. I will have to keep an eye on this place. Too many auction sites to keep a hold of. frown.gif