• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mylar vacuum encased collection

8 posts in this topic

Renoldjay is at it again. He has moved his Captain Canuck up to $6000, I guess that is because of the huge demand for this popular comic. He now lists it as from the mylar vacuum encased collection. I wonder if CGC will consider this a new pedigree. Man, is this guy out of his mind. Nice guy I am sure, but total loon.

Renoldjay is at it again. He has moved his Captain Canuck up to $6000, I guess that is because of the huge demand for this popular comic. He now lists it as from the mylar vacuum encased collection. I wonder if CGC will consider this a new pedigree. Man, is this guy out of his mind. Nice guy I am sure, but total loon.

Why not just list it at $1,000,000.05? He'll get just as many bids.

Is it just me or do those vacuum sealed books don't look that great. Some might barely get a CGC 9.4. I am sure if RJ thought they were so beautiful he would have sent them off (he probably alrighty sent the best off and this is what is left). I know his customers are going to be disappointed.