• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody splain this to me like I'm 5

25 posts in this topic

What's the price, JD???? Link doesn't show.

But, knowing Chuck's prices on CGC graded books, a 9.6 would be astronomical. Hey, it's Chuck! Check out the price on his restored FF#1 for a real jaw-dropper. shocked.gif

Chris

Holy S! 893whatthe.gif

Yeah, I just checked his website. Best part is the same exact book, sans "MH2" notation, sold for $100.

Oh, and so nobody has to go look it up, you can own a piece of history!

Fantastic Four #1, CGC 7.5, Moderate (P) up for the bargain price of $18,500! (Note: this is the 50% off Sale Price!)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

It could be the same case as the "Dallas" books. I don't think it's noted as a pedigree. Maybe Chuck submitted a bunch of the MH2 books together, thus getting the notation on the slab.

Chris

Chris,

Read Chuck's latest TFTDB? It has him waxing poetic on what would have happened had he died in the Summer of 1973...The Church find would have gone unfound and he wouldn't have singlehandely 'saved' the comic industry...So we have Chuck to thank for everything!

Thank God Chuck was able to drive while sleeping! Just one of his incredible talents!

You da' man, Chuck! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

At least he didn't kill Bambi while DUI! mad.gif

At least he didn't kill Bambi while DUI! mad.gif

You sure about that?

Durango7.jpg

Wow....how did Chuck get out so fast? confused-smiley-013.gif

He's Captain Woodchuck, sucka! He can do anything!

Chris

You think he had venison for dinner that night? confused-smiley-013.gif

Since when did the Migh High II designation get put on the CGC label? confused.gif

Has to be pretty recent( last couple of weeks) cause the books all have the new CGC label.

Anybody seen a new label with one of the major original owner pedigree notations yet? Is it in the same place as that "Mile High II" went?

Who told you that!?!?! 893whatthe.gif

Chris

A "credible" source! Plus some story about what you did to your passenger! cool.gif

"Credible source"! 27_laughing.gif I heard that guy is a lush. Can't be trusted 'swhat they told me..... grin.gif

Chris