• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props to Eduardo.....

7 posts in this topic

Latest CBG has Harvey Award Winners (don't have CBG w/ me)!!!

Best Artist: Eduardo Risso - 100 Bullets 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Best Writer: Alan Moore - Promethea

Best Series: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 2

Best Issue: LOEG Vol. 2, #1

That's all I can remember for now.....

But, once again, Eduardo Risso wins award for Best Artist!!!!

Chris

You got it, OG! Azz/Risso is the ultimate combo! I'm sure Batman will be awesome! I expect nothing less. Azzerello is so good, that I'm even going to be getting Superman when he starts writing it! 893whatthe.gif Not really sure how he's going to handle Supe's. Although, in his hands, Luthor has some real potential!!!

Chris

Yea, I don't even like Superman, but I'll be getting it as well. Same with Batman, Daredevil and ASM. I don't like any of them, but when the writing is as good as it is I have to read them.

Yeah, I have my doubts for sure. I don't read any of the Superman titles, but will give the Azzarello run a try. It'll be tricky to see how he handles a character w/out so much of a dark side to them. We'll see. And I echo your thoughts on it interupting Bullets. That would really suck.

Chris