• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geppi Museum visit

44 posts in this topic

hello all...

I am ready for a road trip to Geppi's....I had forgotten that esquire thread, really gets me stoked at 9am on a sunday morn

gator

Tell you what Rick......you come to Baltimore ( my hometown ), and I'll tour the Museum with you, and then treat you to some world famous Maryland crabcakes at one of our waterfront restaurants, and maybe we'll even have a few adult beverages while we're at it insane.gif

Offer is on the table buddy!

Steve

Can I horn in too Steve? Rick and I were thinking of going together.

It would be my highest honor to spend the day with both of you.......let's do it! acclaim.gif

(and maybe you could bring some "trade bait" funny books with you too devil.gif)

hello all...

Steve, I'm in...better email mr zaid, I am sure he wouldn't want to miss the opp to see me! (ok, maybe not me, but likely bill!)

gator

hello all...

Steve, I'm in...better email mr zaid, I am sure he wouldn't want to miss the opp to see me! (ok, maybe not me, but likely bill!)

gator

Gee-wiz.........Ciorac, Detective27kid, EsquireComics and showcase-4 all together .....talk about The Fantastic Four !!!!! insane.gif

hello all...

gator

Gee-wiz.........Ciorac, Detective27kid, EsquireComics and showcase-4 all together .....talk about The Fantastic Four !!!!! insane.gif

as long as bill is the invisible woman, I am ok with that poke2.gif

hello all...

gator

cloud9.gif

hello all...

gator

as long as bill is the invisible woman, I am ok with that poke2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hello all...

gator

Count me in!!!! Just make sure it is a weekend I am in town. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

hello all...

gator

Count me in!!!! Just make sure it is a weekend I am in town. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

bill was talking last weekend in June?

gator

hello all...

gator

bill was talking last weekend in June?

gator

Actually, that would work perfectly. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It is about the only weekend I have available through the end of August so lets plan it soon so I can set it aside!

hello all...

gator

I was thinking the three stooges with Zaid being the fourth. But FF works too poke2.gif

hello all...

gator

I was thinking the three stooges with Zaid being the fourth. But FF works too poke2.gif

So Zaid is Shemp?

hello all...

gator

So Zaid is Shemp?

27_laughing.gif

"larry"

hello all...

gator

So Zaid is Shemp?

27_laughing.gif

"larry"

27_laughing.gif

"Moe"

So for all you guys who have already done the tour, any suggestions on how long I should plan to be there?

2-3 hours minimum

you forgot to sign off as "curly"

"larry"

So for all you guys who have already done the tour, any suggestions on how long I should plan to be there?

2-3 hours minimum

you forgot to sign off as "curly"

"larry"

I feel more like "The Human Torch" than "Curly" today headbang.gif

Thanks, showcase-4. I can do 2-3 hours. I changed my flight from leaving Los Angeles early Friday morning, to taking a redeye on Thursday night, so I can have more time at the museum. It won't compare with Esquirecomics' experience on opening night, but it should be pretty cool.

hello all...

gator

So Zaid is Shemp?

27_laughing.gif

"larry"

stooges.gif