• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the roasts?

50 posts in this topic

Did everyone on the list get chicken? Or are they still "coming to a thread near you soon"?

Lighthouse screwing up his prize deliveries after I set such a high standard soured me on roasting people. BTW...I suck at roasting people. But..who cares, they have nothing of value anyways! sorry.gif

Lighthouse screwing up his prize deliveries after I set such a high standard soured me on roasting people.

At least you eventually got yours. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Sigh....do I have to send you a pity gift to shut you up? confused-smiley-013.gif

Lighthouse screwing up his prize deliveries after I set such a high standard soured me on roasting people.

Sigh....do I have to send you a pity gift to shut you up? confused-smiley-013.gif

Screw you, rookie.........you didn't even get first place. 893frustrated.gif

Given lighthouse's pathetic organization and prize announcements, who got first place anyways? BTW...I hate roast snipers! makepoint.gif

Given lighthouse's pathetic organization and prize announcements, who got first place anyways? BTW...I hate roast snipers! makepoint.gif

Speaking of roast snipers, MY roast sniper will be getting a prize very soon. You are officially put on notice, Roast Sniper. insane.gif

after I set such a high standard

I still drool (while they are in Mylite 2's as shipped - sweet) over the full run of gorgeous Spectre Adventure books I won from Greggy! Yes, there are some spine creases - but heyond that they literally DRIP fresh printer's ink. Just beautiful books. They should be used as examples of "eye appeal" books.

I got first place, Cornholio. sumo.gif

Sniper roasting, cleaning, and pressing is the way to go. cloud9.gif

Yeah...you prize haul really is commersurate with your placing! 27_laughing.gif

Did everyone on the list get chicken? Or are they still "coming to a thread near you soon"?

Still coming to a thread near you...

The roast of MajorKhaos suffered from "third night of drinking in a row" syndrome, or a distinct lack of interest in all things Khaos... either way, it was decided to slow the pace of the roasts to allow interest to rebuild. Now that people are clamoring for them again, I see no reason why Darth's roast shouldn't go on next week, with Bug to follow a couple weeks after that.

Drop me a PM when you get a chance Darth, and we'll get your seat on the dais ready for next week...

As for the delayed prizes, I understand that Khaos has been keeping my prize well-fed and plans to send it out soon. Joanna's prize from his roast should be on the way as well. I still have three prizes undelivered. I left one of them under a bush in the Applebee's parking lot in Salt Lake City, the second is behind the swordfish mounted on the wall of the Sugar's Gentlemen's Club in Austin, Texas. The third is in a locker at the Greyhound station in Lodi, California...

Re: The Secret Identity of the Beyonder - Only ablue knows for sure... blush.gif

Still coming to a thread near you...

The roast of MajorKhaos suffered from "third night of drinking in a row" syndrome, or a distinct lack of interest in all things Khaos... either way, it was decided to slow the pace of the roasts to allow interest to rebuild. Now that people are clamoring for them again, I see no reason why Darth's roast shouldn't go on next week, with Bug to follow a couple weeks after that.

Drop me a PM when you get a chance Darth, and we'll get your seat on the dais ready for next week...

As for the delayed prizes, I understand that Khaos has been keeping my prize well-fed and plans to send it out soon. Joanna's prize from his roast should be on the way as well. I still have three prizes undelivered. I left one of them under a bush in the Applebee's parking lot in Salt Lake City, the second is behind the swordfish mounted on the wall of the Sugar's Gentlemen's Club in Austin, Texas. The third is in a locker at the Greyhound station in Lodi, California...

Re: The Secret Identity of the Beyonder - Only ablue knows for sure... blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif