• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the roasts?

50 posts in this topic

I wasn't here for the last roast, but I am "sitting on GO" to roast somebody right now !

Whether I get to do the Basting (love that sweet hickory smell...), or turning the big spit (Fun,Fun FUN...) makes me no difference, as long as I get me some o' that ROAST! grin.gif

-Joe

I said I'm boycotting them. mad.gif
Fine...they were better without you! Would you boycott a Dena roast? 27_laughing.gif

Screw you, hippie. And yes, I'd boycott a Dena roast......because all of the profanity masking in it for the butt chewings I've recieved would get me banned. blush.gif

I said I'm boycotting them. mad.gif
Fine...they were better without you! Would you boycott a Dena roast? 27_laughing.gif

Screw you, hippie. And yes, I'd boycott a Dena roast......because all of the profanity masking in it for the butt chewings I've recieved would get me banned. blush.gif

OK...but dammit...i before e except after c! confused-smiley-013.gif

Given lighthouse's pathetic organization and prize announcements, who got first place anyways? BTW...I hate roast snipers! makepoint.gif

I got first place, Cornholio. sumo.gif

Sniper roasting, cleaning, and pressing is the way to go. cloud9.gif

Yeah...you prize haul really is commersurate with your placing! 27_laughing.gif

Funny you should mention spelling.

By the way, it's "your" and "commensurate". Better luck next time, TJ. 27_laughing.gif

Given lighthouse's pathetic organization and prize announcements, who got first place anyways? BTW...I hate roast snipers! makepoint.gif

By the way, it's "your" and "commensurate". Better luck next time, TJ. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah...but I edited it (your at least) already when I wrote it! Now...fix it!

So, you're saying that you edited your post that consisted of a single sentence and it still hast two typos in it? That's just........sad. confused-smiley-013.gif

So, you're saying that you edited your post that consisted of a single sentence and it still hast two typos in it? That's just........sad. confused-smiley-013.gif

confused.gifgrin.gif