• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me pay off FILTER and GACollectibles

9 posts in this topic

Money made from this auction will now be spent on a few Trooper books from Filter and GACollectibles...now that my grail was taken.

This is just one fellow's opinion...but if Action #2 is really your grail...why not give the quest more than a few weeks? Keep selling & saving your funds, and watch Heritage, ebay etc, and perhaps another LG copy will present itself in good time.

In any case, got you started on the GL 76. flowerred.gif

Bump, just added a ton more books. Some auctions ending only in a couple of hours. I almost have enough for Filter's books!

bumpit.gif

Just gave several of these auctions a proper kick in the *spoon*

Nice books 'Troop!

Bump, just added a ton more books. Some auctions ending only in a couple of hours. I almost have enough for Filter's books!

bumpit.gif

Just gave several of these auctions a proper kick in the *spoon*

Nice books 'Troop!

Thanks! I'm debating whether or not to add my graded books. I have enough to pay off Filter, but not enough for GACollectibles...might have to reach into my graded stash.