• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's early, but anybody going to Dallas in Nov,setting up CGC dinner

39 posts in this topic

Although I judge no one for attending these fine establishments (as we all get our "kicks" differently)... I have to admit that the 3 times that I did so... I felt as if I went to an "All You Can Eat Buffet" with great food, BUT was not allowed to eat!... and left famished! When I arrived home I was pissed if there was no "food" available... and even more so if I had to "cook" myself!

mad.gif

I was left wondering each time... what was the point? I just paid to stare at the buffet, drool and not eat?? Then P.T. Barnum came to mind.

I'd say maybe I'm missing something...but I know damn well what I was missing crazy.gif

DC's fine fully-nude establishments PROUDLY serve overpriced, watered down alcoholic beverages.

Do Marvel's nude establishments also sell watered down drinks? Da noive of 'em! 893whatthe.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

Just the ones in Trouble

Inaccurate my friend!

DC's fine fully-nude establishments PROUDLY serve overpriced, watered down alcoholic beverages. As do Chicago's, New York's, Atlanta's and Miami's. Again, not that I'd know or anything.

Again, just from what I've read, if you're ever in DC and have a hankering to see naked ladies, avoid the "strip" on L street and head to Good Guys on upper Wisconsin Avenue. MUCH less poser crowd, the dancers are actually ::shudder:: pleasant, and there's some "interactive demos", if you know what I mean.

Again, not that' I'd know or anything. Although I did score the highest so far on the Bas. test....

Further internet "research" has led me to believe that certain cities have different rules about full nudity and alcohol. This seems to be a popular topic of discussion

I as surprised to learn this about Los Angeles :

There are currently few restrictions on adult businesses in Los Angeles. Clubs that have full nudity cannot serve alcohol, and there are regulations about how close a venue can be to a school or playground.

ALSO, just an FYI - fully nude strip clubs in Dallas do NOT serve alcohol. Not that I'd KNOW or anything.

I've never been in a fully nude club that does serve. I think it's a law or somethin'.

In the US, it is a law. However our neighbors up North and South of the Border, get to oglepanty-less pirouetting whilst lapping down some lager... shocked.gif

Inaccurate my friend!

DC's fine fully-nude establishments PROUDLY serve overpriced, watered down alcoholic beverages. As do Chicago's, New York's, Atlanta's and Miami's. Again, not that I'd know or anything.

Again, just from what I've read, if you're ever in DC and have a hankering to see naked ladies, avoid the "strip" on L street and head to Good Guys on upper Wisconsin Avenue. MUCH less poser crowd, the dancers are actually ::shudder:: pleasant, and there's some "interactive demos", if you know what I mean.

Again, not that' I'd know or anything. Although I did score the highest so far on the Bas. test....

Yeah, OG. You just haven't been to the right states! Fully nude in DC, and drinks to boot. Donut's right; watered down and expensive. "Good Guys" is allright. "Gold Club" in SE DC is the best though. Only place in DC that's a full-fledge "Strip Club", and not just a "T***y Bar".

In my experiences, the further South you go, the better the clubs get. Atlanta is out of control. Really fun girls there. But, for the supreme experience (at least in the US. I've heard Toronto is a blast!), you gotta go to Miami. Easily the best clubs.

Now that I've made myself sound like a total perv, back on topic (sort of)....Darth & Donut, do you guys want to set up a dinner @ B'more? I think CGC will have reps there, but no Steve. frown.gif We could meet at the Show on Saturday, and afterward go to Phillip's or something down @ Inner Harbor.

So, who's coming to B'more, and do you want in on dinner?????

Also, anybody going to attend Small Press Expo in Bethesda, MD Sept 5-7? Eddie Campbell will be there. So will Terry Moore, and Frank Miller!!!!!

Chris

Yes, Toronto has excellent clubs. Alcohol is served (albeit over-priced) and the girls get completely naked - not just down to their g-strings. That's pretty much the case for most strip clubs that I've been to in Canada.

Kev

Yes, Toronto has excellent clubs. Alcohol is served (albeit over-priced) and the girls get completely naked - not just down to their g-strings. That's pretty much the case for most strip clubs that I've been to in Canada.

Kev

Montreal baby....the women are hot, the drinks are cheap (because its Canuck money), and the women are tres friendly.

Other places that are fully nude/and have booze: Connecticut, Minnesota, and, of course, Nevada. Best strip club in the world: Olympic Gardens in Vegas.

Again, not that I'd know or anything.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe we should go to "The Block" instead of dinner in B'more? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

Nah, the Block is very skanky. Marc's minions tell me "Night Dreams" is the place to go. Although Mrs. Donut will be with me at the show, so probably not.

I was joking. Yeah, the Block is notoriously skanky. Never been to any of the strip clubs in B'more. I never stray too far from Inner Harbor or Fells Point when I go to B'more. Like DC much, much better.

Chris

Inaccurate my friend!

Further internet "research" has led me to believe that certain cities have different rules about full nudity and alcohol. This seems to be a popular topic of discussion

I as surprised to learn this about Los Angeles :

There are currently few restrictions on adult businesses in Los Angeles. Clubs that have full nudity cannot serve alcohol, and there are regulations about how close a venue can be to a school or playground.

There are similar regulations in most cities in the country. And like all regulations, there are wonderful "grandfather" exemptions... One of the reasons why clubs change names so often is that it is nearly impossible to build a new club in most cities in the country. The regs in some Texas cities include 1000ft from a school, church, hospital, jail, mental institution, and from any other SOB. If there is a spot in town that is 1000ft from all the other items on the list, it sure as heck won't be 1000ft from the nearest SOB, there will already be one there...

As the only person on this forum who has spent as much time in strip clubs as our dearly-departed Hammer, I can safely say that things are just different no matter where you are... I hold VIP cards from clubs in three states and have seen things that just don't exist in nature.

In Dallas, $60 will buy you three full-grind topless lap dances...

In Houston, $60 will buy you three full-grind topless lap dances and a french lesson to go with it...

In Portland, $60 will buy you six fully nude dances from a distance of less than a foot...

In New Orleans, $60 will buy you three topless dances from a girl on a podium four feet away. confused-smiley-013.gif

In Las Vegas or New York, $60 will get you a couple dances and a look that tells you that you're a cheapskate...

But what do I know... I have hired two dancers to work in my store and had a couple of my regular employees leave to start dancing... cool.gif