• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - 11X17 Mylars

8 posts in this topic

It's been awhile since I purchased some of these and i can'T remember where i got them.

Now that I've (finally) decided how I am going to store my stuff (art inside an 11X17 mylar inside an 14X17 portfolio) I'm looking to get some more mylars.

I know comicsupply sells mylars w/boards, but that is just overkill inside of a portfolio. Ever tr to pick up one of those things with 24 pages in it?

Thanks,

Mike

It's been awhile since I purchased some of these and i can'T remember where i got them.

Now that I've (finally) decided how I am going to store my stuff (art inside an 11X17 mylar inside an 14X17 portfolio) I'm looking to get some more mylars.

I know comicsupply sells mylars w/boards, but that is just overkill inside of a portfolio. Ever tr to pick up one of those things with 24 pages in it?

Thanks,

Mike

I buy all of my stuff from www.bagsunlimited.com

They have quality product and their prices INCLUDE shipping.

Chris

Thanks,

Mike

Chris

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,

Mike

Chris

thumbsup2.gif

I third them acclaim.gif