• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got this in from Creig Flessel today.

11 posts in this topic

So Back about a year and a half ago I contacted Mr. Flessel about getting a commission. He lost my information and forgot to do it. This Past December I contacted him again about meeting him for lunch and inquired about my commission. He told me he would be getting to it soon. In March when FFB and Myself met Mr. Flessel for lunch and a chat he had my prelim for my commission finished and it was fantastic. He gave me the prelim and said it would be alittle while. about Mid april I got the letter saying the commission was finished and to send him payment. The package arrived yesterday and I must say it was worth the wait.

Here is a pic.

1800676-flesselpic.JPG.fcc224e7156ca097722f349955a4ac43.JPG

Thanks more comments are welcome and if anybody knows how to post it so you can look without clicking on the link that would be great too. I have put in a request for him to put in a black and white for my sand man sketch books I hope he grants it.

Thanks more comments are welcome and if anybody knows how to post it so you can look without clicking on the link that would be great too. I have put in a request for him to put in a black and white for my sand man sketch books I hope he grants it.

Awesome!!!!!!

Here you go!

1800676-flesselpic.JPG

So Back about a year and a half ago I contacted Mr. Flessel about getting a commission. He lost my information and forgot to do it. This Past December I contacted him again about meeting him for lunch and inquired about my commission. He told me he would be getting to it soon. In March when FFB and Myself met Mr. Flessel for lunch and a chat he had my prelim for my commission finished and it was fantastic. He gave me the prelim and said it would be alittle while. about Mid april I got the letter saying the commission was finished and to send him payment. The package arrived yesterday and I must say it was worth the wait.

Here is a pic.

It's very impressive. thumbsup2.gif

Did he use colored markers to draw it?

Here is a pic.

It's very impressive. thumbsup2.gif

Did he use colored markers to draw it?

Looks like watercolor to me.

It is in water color not colored marker though he gave me a nice prelim of it done in colored marker and color pencil.

To answer the other question. creig is 95 and he has a monthly column in the local newspaper plus the last I heard he had a new project and he is probably working on FFB's cover recreaton right now. So yes it does take atleast 3 to 4 months. The reason it took so long for me was because he lost my first request.

But he doesn't charge until the work is finished and the finished product is definately worth the wait.