• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA ANNOUNCES COMIC CELEBRITIES, AUG 24-26, 2007 - TORONTO, CANADA

129 posts in this topic

We are pleased to announce an extremely rare appearance by superstar artist, FRANK QUITELY!

This will be his ONLY appearance worldwide!

FAN EXPO CANADA, always providing the biggest and best in Comic Book talent!

We are pleased to announce an extremely rare appearance by superstar artist, FRANK QUITELY!

Can you see if he'll drag Morrison along with him? gossip.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

frank.jpg

news.gif

We are very pleased to announce, PAUL DINI.. at the Canadian National Comic Book Expo.

Mr. Dini is a multi Emmy award winner and has also won numerous other awards for his work as a producer,writer and editor in many animated cartoons. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Star Wars: Ewoks, Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, The New Batman/Superman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are just some of his works.

Mr. Dini has gone on to write and story edit the popular ABC adventure series Lost.

As a comicbook writer Mr. Dini is also a three time winner of the animation industry's Annie Awards and has won seven comics industry Eisner Awards and three Harvey Awards.

Presently Mr. Dini is writing Detective Comics and is the head writer for DC comics weekly series Countdown.

Hi All,

The guest list is amazing isn’t it?!?! This year’s going to be awesome!

I’m a new member at Fan Expo Canada and here to answer any of your questions.

See you there!

spiCe

No offence who on whose authority are you here to speak for them.

HSM usually answers our questions

Hi All,

See you there!

spiCe

No offence who on whose authority are you here to speak for them.

HSM usually answers our questions

HSM?

welcome to the boards Spice

what do you d for the Fan Expo?

Hi All,

See you there!

spiCe

I posted this at the beginning of the month, and no answers were given. Let's see if you can answer them...

Exclusive Expo Entrance - Will those pass holders have to line in the same line, to get in through another door, or will there be a separate line for them? I'm guessing those pass holders would also have to wear the VIP Fan Expo Badge, to differentiate between the Deluxe pass holders?

Free Admission to ALL Hobby Star Events for a year - Is this valid for everything from this year's Expo until right before next year's Expo?

Goodie Bag with lots of swag and coupons - Any exclusive comics included?

Also, which area of the south building will the Expo be in? Same one as last year?

Thanks for the welcome ...

As for your question regarding the new pass:

* seperate line and seperate entrance with a VIP badge to differentiate between pass holders

* free admission to ALL Hobby Star events for the year until right before Fan Expo Canada 2008

* getting more and more stuff for the goodie bag, so can't really say what all the items will be.

* Same area in South Building as last year...but bigger so we'll have a little more elbow space laugh.gif

spiCe

p.s. will be replying for hsm (yes, Hobby Star Marketing) on his behalf (under his authority of course wink.gif)

Hey, is Ticket Express working? I'm trying to purchase tickets for the Expo, and it keeps telling me that I'm entering an invalid credit card number, even though I know the credit card it fine.