• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA ANNOUNCES COMIC CELEBRITIES, AUG 24-26, 2007 - TORONTO, CANADA

129 posts in this topic

i was stupid enough to get there at 11:00 am on sunday. needless to say, it was a huge lineup to get in. it took me about 20 minutes to get in. it looks like the best time to go is around 11:30 am just for the initial rush to clear....or get the VIP pass.

s

Were you trying to get into the con early or just get into the con without having to stand in line? Because if you were just trying to get into the con early ...well you accomplished that by getting there at 11 a.m.

option 1: 11:00 a.m. plus 20 mins = 11:20 a.m.

option 2: 11:30 a.m.

(shrug)

it's the latter. i wanted to get there as early as possible without having to wait in line.

i hate lineups. they frustrate me. :pullhair:

s

i was stupid enough to get there at 11:00 am on sunday. needless to say, it was a huge lineup to get in. it took me about 20 minutes to get in. it looks like the best time to go is around 11:30 am just for the initial rush to clear....or get the VIP pass.

s

Were you trying to get into the con early or just get into the con without having to stand in line? Because if you were just trying to get into the con early ...well you accomplished that by getting there at 11 a.m.

option 1: 11:00 a.m. plus 20 mins = 11:20 a.m.

option 2: 11:30 a.m.

(shrug)

To bypass the lines, just get an advance ticket from ticketmaster.ca. Yeah, it cost $4 more due to the ticketmaster service fees, but don't you think it's worth it if it means bypassing the line?

I bought a ticketmaster ticket in advance, picked it up at my local ticketmaster outlet a few days before the show, and when I got there on Saturday at 12:15, I completely bypassed the 2-hour long lineup to buy tickets. I went straight to the "advance tickets" window (where there was literally NO lineup), exchanged my ticket for a one-day basic pass, headed down the escalator and straight into the show. From the time I entered the building (the Bremner Blvd. entrance) to the time I was on the show floor was all of 2 minutes.

To bypass the lines, just get an advance ticket from ticketmaster.ca. Yeah, it cost $4 more due to the ticketmaster service fees, but don't you think it's worth it if it means bypassing the line?

I bought a ticketmaster ticket in advance, picked it up at my local ticketmaster outlet a few days before the show, and when I got there on Saturday at 12:15, I completely bypassed the 2-hour long lineup to buy tickets. I went straight to the "advance tickets" window (where there was literally NO lineup), exchanged my ticket for a one-day basic pass, headed down the escalator and straight into the show. From the time I entered the building (the Bremner Blvd. entrance) to the time I was on the show floor was all of 2 minutes.

Nice! (thumbs u