• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHY IS NM- THE END IN OVERSTREET?WHAT ABOUT 9.8?9.9?10?

21 posts in this topic

our 1/2 price books ("LCS") looks up their prices from Mile High Comics

and I knew gun dealers in both Idaho and Oregon that priced books strictly at guide even Batman # 1 averaging between grades using the overstreet math magic. Accurately graded (IMHO) and priced straight down the line. then I seen guys at the flea market that charge full NM- guide for 1.0 copies. At least you know no CGC 1.0 would go below $40.00 just for the slab keeping it together is worthwhile. Low grade keys are easily the most liquid, besides AF 15 in any grade complete or not. once I dealt with a guy who averaged his price between Comic Book Monthly, OS, and wizard sometimes it was cool seeing a trend come up and buying his stock before they went up in one of the what I call "pulse guides" that give more timely info, and it struck me as important to have your finger on that pulse then use GPAnalysis because that is where it's at for CGC graded sales. I do like to read print though and articles. That's why I suggested GPA company as one of the top essential collector tools of the 21st century. I think I said that a couple years ago - so there IS a crystal ball!