• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman reign cgc stan lee question!!!

26 posts in this topic

ok heres my dilemma !!!

i sold a spiderman reign 9.2 stan lee, a 252 9.2 stan lee and a secret wars 8 stan lee 9.2 all for roughly 160 bux each,

now

i know the 252 stan lee cgc ss 9.8 is werth 1000, so does that mean since all the 9.2 were the same price the 9.8 of the reign will meet the 9.8 price of the 252 at 1000 dollars?? im a little confused!!!

ok heres my dilemma !!!

i sold a spiderman reign 9.2 stan lee, a 252 9.2 stan lee and a secret wars 8 stan lee 9.2 all for roughly 160 bux each,

now

i know the 252 stan lee cgc ss 9.8 is werth 1000, so does that mean since all the 9.2 were the same price the 9.8 of the reign will meet the 9.8 price of the 252 at 1000 dollars?? im a little confused!!!

No its not.

Its a different book

Just because condition and person who signed it is the same does not mean all the values are the same

ok heres my dilemma !!!

now

No its not.

Its a different book

Just because condition and person who signed it is the same does not mean all the values are the same

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

if the 9.2 of 252 and reign 1 is worth 160 eachthen the 9.,8 of the 252 and the reign 1 is gonna be worth about a 1000 bux!!!!

Ummm....not quite the way it works yeahok.gif

soon the mods will figure out this guy is a banned/shill and will remove him. he's screwing with everyone.

guys im just saying doesnt it make sense the 252 9.8 stan lee ss is worth a G, does any one argue that??? if not then, the 9.2 of the 252 and reign #1 are werth equal amounts then the higher grades shud be respectively get higher in value the same as each other ?? no?