• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats a good price for an ASM #1 in CGC 1.0?

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering what you guys would think would be a good price for a CGC 1.0 ASM #1?

I am considering picking up a copy in 1.0 to put with a low grade run I have going, just wanted your input as to what would be a decent price to pay.

Thanks in advance!

Just to broden the horizon, it is a presentable copy, cream/OW pages, it does have tape down the length of the spine, but no chunks missing, and no huge tears.

Does have some chipping at the top, bottom, and side though.

Just wondering what you guys would think would be a good price for a CGC 1.0 ASM #1?

I am considering picking up a copy in 1.0 to put with a low grade run I have going, just wanted your input as to what would be a decent price to pay.

Thanks in advance!

12 cents would be a good price but I'd doubt you'd get one for that.

poke2.gif

$500 would be a good price.

$600 a fair price

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks in advance!

12 cents would be a good price but I'd doubt you'd get one for that.

poke2.gif

$500 would be a good price.

$600 a fair price

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for the reply. The copy I am looking at is 650.00, which I thought was borderline on price. It is slabbed, but still seems kinda high to me.

I did see, however, one sold on Comiclink for 827 about a month or so ago (which does not mean anything, just kind of using it as a slight point of reference, even the prices paid there are a tad high sometimes).