• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need your help on this one??????

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys and Gals,

Need your help on this one. This one isnt a ponder question on my part. Just received a silver age . Book is perfect all around except two 1/32 inch spinal stress marks on spine and a bend the length of book about 1/4 inch from right margin going from top of book to bottom. Bend does not break paper but if holding book against light, you can see its there. What does this bend do to grade. I would not call it a crease but a bend only cause I dont see a line there. You would not be able to see the bend in a scan. How would a grade be resolved on this. Given only those two defects would anyone know what the grade would be?

What your describing sounds like the comic was sticking out the side near the bottom of a pile of comics maybe 100 or so high. The weight of the edge of the comic directly on top of this comic created the defect. Still, I would at least put this at a VF/NM from your description.