• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Awesome SS books to sink your teeth into

14 posts in this topic

Special ship price of $5, if you get both free in US. You canuckleheads will be a little more. Overseas exact and it ain't cheap.

These are two of my favorite books but I want to get something bigger and better from the world of comics so they are listed.

First Up

Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.8 Signed with WW sketch by Terry Dodson $125

th_grails003.jpg

th_grails002.jpg

Second

Superman/Batman #26 CGC 9.6 Signed by 15 creators! Art Adams, McGuinness, vines, sale, martin, chin, williams, meltzer, casey, kelly, turner, steigerwalkd, leifeld, vaugh and loeb. A 13 sig cover just sold for $130. All yours for $150 SOLD

th_grails001.jpg

Also have a hulk 100 triple signed 9.2 with Trimpe Sketch, friedrich, ayers and a Hulk 153 8.0 triple signed trimpe, friedrich, ayers, but will take knock my sock off offers as not too motivated to sell

Here's the Hulk, asking $100 for it

th_hulkheadsketch.jpg

Heres another Hulk headsketch by Powell $40 SOLD

th_anthony010.jpg

Heres a book signed and sketched by adam hughes. Also signed by Darth Vader David Prowse $100

th_cgc246-1.jpg

Buy any two SS books from this thread and get this for FREE 893whatthe.gif

th_dreadstargn.jpg

And does that mean I get the freebie? smile.gif

Edit: Damn! I realize I bought a B/S26SSx13 iin a different thread. Does that count?

That was me...and he should give you a freebie...sheesh... devil.gif