• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bang Zoom Showed You How Cool These Books Are...

27 posts in this topic

Boy 19 - Classic amputee purse snatching cover. A bit rough around spine. Flat with supple pages. GOOD. $40.

actually, this is more of a "classic amputee being pushed in front of a train" cover. those things he's holding are blocks used to generate leverage against the ground for moving forward, not purses

I see it now. The weird dude who I thought was trying to stop him!

makepoint.gif

I think I get one bump. So here it is.

For those who are interested in any of these Boy Comics, and think the price is too high, don't be afraid to make a counter-offer. The worse I can say is no.

--Gary

Boy 13 - Classic massacre cover. Some small tears glued on back cover and small piece of tape at staple on inside of spine. Flat and supple. Nice FINE without the amateur resto. $80.

Boy13FC.jpg

$55

confused-smiley-013.gif

You did say make an offer!

Ze-

I think I get one bump. So here it is.

For those who are interested in any of these Boy Comics, and think the price is too high, don't be afraid to make a counter-offer. The worse I can say is no.

--Gary

Please issue me a refund for $ XXX at your earliest convenience tongue.gif

Note to Self: Negotiate the price down next time crazy.gif

Note to Self regarding Note to Self: No need to negotiate on Gary's always fair prices thumbsup2.gif