• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting submissions for Heroes-con

14 posts in this topic

I am accepting limited submissions. for heroes. I will take subs from any body for anybody excluding Joe Simon. I already have several Joe simon subs so I will only be taking 5 more on a first paid basis.

As a side note I will not be taking any Submissions of the Fallen Son Sketch covers. It is much too time consuming and awkward to ask for full sketches on a comic with little or no money being involved plus it would be unfair to customers and myself.

Kris

I am accepting limited submissions. for heroes. I will take subs from any body for anybody excluding Joe Simon. I already have several Joe simon subs so I will only be taking 5 more on a first paid basis.

As a side not I will not be taking any Submissions of the Fallen Son Sketch covers. It is much to time consuming and ackward to ask for full sketches on a comic with little or no money being involved plus it would be unfair to customers and myself.

Kris

sorry Kris, i thought the two not's cancelled each other out, so that meant you were taking sketch requests.

As a side not I will not be taking any Submissions of the Fallen Son Sketch covers. It is much to time consuming and ackward to ask for full sketches on a comic with little or no money being involved plus it would be unfair to customers and myself.

Kris

sorry Kris, i thought the two not's cancelled each other out, so that meant you were taking sketch requests.

The bolded one is the one I am worried about. I don't know what it is but it sounds painful.

Can I meet up with you and give you some art to have signed so I don't have to wait in lines? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm dead serious. I have a Supes/Bats page I need signed by McGuiness and Vines. If you guys are getting sig books from them, just throw the art in front of them real quick. I'll pay or buy lunch, whatever. confused-smiley-013.gif