• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200 or so mid-to low grade SA/BA CLOSED / New thread.

105 posts in this topic

A little later I'll be posting a few more ASM's. Also some Bat books but I wouldn't get to excited about those. Down the line there will be some of almost all of the SA marvel titles with quite a few FFs and X-men.

FF, and X-Men you say....I've been wanting to put an FF run together, and put my X-Men run BACK together since I sold it.

I got a buddy in Italy wiring me 35K, from my "waste management" business, I'm ready to go.

I only have time for a few books tonight ( wife needs the computer), unless I feel like posting some after "Lost"

A few Detectives for sure. I still have pplenty of Spidey's too, even some more earlier ones I missed last night.

Here a Detective #296...Odd tear on bc. That is a printer's crease on the front near the top. Has some light waviness from moisture. I'd say a nice looking 3.0. Very nice page quality. $15

th_DSetective296vg-.jpgth_DSetective296vg-b.jpg

I only have time for a few books tonight ( wife needs the computer), unless I feel like posting some after "Lost"

A few Detectives for sure. I still have pplenty of Spidey's too, even some more earlier ones I missed last night.

cloud9.gifshy.gif

ASM #15 solid 3.5....$95

ASM #23...3.5/4.0...$60

ASM #40 6.0.....$100

Friendly offer of 230.00 for the 3.......if so, I'll take em. Its cool if not.

takeit.gif