• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Annual GA Forum Memorial Day War Cover Post-A-Thon

363 posts in this topic

202 covers so far....awesome job guys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

As for you Richard (Mr Bedrock), you single-handedly are not only contributing the most books, but are giving us all one book after another to drool over. I think I did catch one or two repeat posts, but frankly, I don't think a single poster here would object. thumbsup2.gif

Great books Sky. It doesn't get much better than Grey tone DC War books!

202 covers so far....awesome job guys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

As for you Richard (Mr Bedrock), you single-handedly are not only contributing the most books, but are giving us all one book after another to drool over. I think I did catch one or two repeat posts, but frankly, I don't think a single poster here would object. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the kind words. Just doing my part. I think this is a great idea, and a worthy occasion to do it. Have a happy and safe Memorial weekend y'all!

Great books Sky. It doesn't get much better than Grey tone DC War books!

THanks so much Mr. B, what I really found fascinating, was DC's use of Pink and Purple War covers..;) (coming from a woman's perspective, I guess...Purple was my favorite color;) ppaw830001.jpg