• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLAMING CARROT AND MOON KNIGHT SUPER SETS!

6 posts in this topic

Lost my day job and need to sell stuff I've been collecting since my teenage years.

FLAMING CARROT SET

Includes Visions #1-4, Flaming Carrot oversize #1, Flaming Carrot #1-23, and Bob Burden's revelation of THE CARROT'S SECRET IDENTITY(!) Plus some of Bob's sketches and some super awesome extras!

MOON KNIGHT SET

I have a high reserve on this, which probably won't sell. Still... A CGC 7.0 Werewolf By Night #32, Moon Knight #1-38 (original series), Marvel Spotlight #28, 29, Werewolf #33, 37, all the Hulk Magazines, Defenders #47-51, as well as almost every single early crossover and cameo. I'm going to throw in the Moon Knight bust and the sienkiewicz portfolio if the reserve is met.

FLAMING CARROT SET

Includes Visions #1-4, Flaming Carrot oversize #1, Flaming Carrot #1-23, and Bob Burden's revelation of THE CARROT'S SECRET IDENTITY(!) Plus some of Bob's sketches and some super awesome extras!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif