• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A note to the Mods

110 posts in this topic

Whatever.

Don't take your frustrations out on me because you're one of the people who was sent packing with your tail between your legs by the freaks in the WC.

hm...I must have missed the comic-talk only message in your post. FYI, I wasn't sent packing from the WC, in fact MK cried so badly, his tears made Kevin weepy with sympathy for him.

If people here don't like the way the coinees rule the roost in the WC, perhaps they should man up and make a concerted effort to drive them out rather than hide here in Comics General like a bunch of wusses.

You all know me. You know how I earn a livin'. I'll troll these coinees for ya, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad posters! Not like goin' down to a convention and insulting card collectors or video gamers. These dorks will put up a fight. Name callin'. Profanity maskin'. Down you go. And we got to do it quick. That'll bring back the comic posters, and it'll put all this off topic bickering behind us. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, Chief. I'll find them for three, but I'll troll them and kill them for ten. You've got to make up your minds. Gonna post freely and ante up? Or want to play it cheap, post down here the whole winter? I don't want no volunteers. I don't want no mates. There's too many captains on this forum. Ten thousand dollars for me, by myself. For that, you get the heads, the tails, the whole damn coin.

1816578-1quint.jpg

1816578-1quint.jpg.3553d662535292339e8c33864d0a1f18.jpg

Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

Here lies the body

of Jonathan Blake

Stepped on the gas

Instead of the brake.