• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

famous monsters of filmland

9 posts in this topic

not exactly comic related,but anyone collect these?

i just snagged some early issues at a good price ( i think anyway)but dont know where to get prices.

any help would be great,and i will post a few scans when they upload

Nice! I've got a straight run from #30 to the last issue (I had a subscription towards the end) crazy.gif

Of course #s 1-29 are among the most expensive but they always seem to be available which is why they are on the "back burner" of my want list. Just too many other books take priority at the moment.

PS: Always loved the cover to the 1965 Yearbook! I think it brings me back to being a kid and reminds me of my Aurora monster models! cloud9.gif

ebay completed sales are also pretty good reference as these are common enough. Don't forget to look under the category Books --> Magazines as well as comics.

Ed

I have quite a few. The hotest are the ones with Zacherley on the cover.....They go for the big bucks.............jkcona