• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to ride the NEW Trolley!...a little something for everyone

209 posts in this topic

Blast from the past! The collection was awesome and I believe any book purchased directly from Marnin came with a COA including his grade and any other notes worth including.

It looks like another batch of Detroit Trolley's are up for sale today starting at 3pm CST. I'd love to have the Wow Comics #1 that they're going to list. Alas, I will be traveling to the mountains and will be without web access this afternoon, so will probably miss my shot. I'm really digging the Captain Marvel Adventures #2 7.0 as well.

I did get my Famous Funnies 81 Detroit Trolley in the mail yesterday. No COA or Pedigree information included. :( It looks like those are things of the past.

Yeah. Saw that. Those are the unsold books from Marnin's original inventory. I was thinking of asking QC if COAs would be included with them. Maybe he'll chime in if he sees the thread. I'm also wondering if there will be more beyond this batch? hm

Blast from the past! The collection was awesome and I believe any book purchased directly from Marnin came with a COA including his grade and any other notes worth including.

It looks like another batch of Detroit Trolley's are up for sale today starting at 3pm CST. I'd love to have the Wow Comics #1 that they're going to list. Alas, I will be traveling to the mountains and will be without web access this afternoon, so will probably miss my shot. I'm really digging the Captain Marvel Adventures #2 7.0 as well.

I did get my Famous Funnies 81 Detroit Trolley in the mail yesterday. No COA or Pedigree information included. :( It looks like those are things of the past.

Yeah. Saw that. Those are the unsold books from Marnin's original inventory. I was thinking of asking QC if COAs would be included with them. Maybe he'll chime in if he sees the thread. I'm also wondering if there will be more beyond this batch? hm

Marnin told me a few years ago that the family still had quite a few more books. But he didn't seem to be in a hurry to go after them

Marnin told me a few years ago that the family still had quite a few more books. But he didn't seem to be in a hurry to go after them

I thought that was the case as well but couldn't recall. Thx B!