• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stolen Original Turok Artwork Giolitti Rags Morales PLEASE HELP!

2 posts in this topic

HI Everyone

I am asking and pleading for everyone's help. On May 22, 2007, last Tuesday, my home was broken into here in West Covina, CA, The house was completely ransacked and among some valuables like professional camera and lens equipment, video camera, etc, the theives walked out with a black artist's portfolio case w/handle. In there were several original inks and color art. The art was stored double sided in mylar sleeves and boards.

In my collection, I had the entire inks and colors to Turok #0 ( Valiant Comics, Artist: Rags Morales) The stolen ink pages are p. 5, 6,11,13,18,20 24. The missing color art pages are p.1, 2, 14, 15, 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20

Also in there were about 15-20 Alberto Giolitti Turok Son of Stone ( Gold Key) ink art pages that were stolen . This was part of a big collection that I have, the rest which not taken. Unfortunately, right now, I can't find the list of the Giolitti Turoks I had, but I know they may have come from either some of these issues # 78, 100, 109, 111, 106, 107, 115 , and 78

Please be on the lookout for these on ebay, craigslist, conventions, and e-mail me if by chance you come across. I am prepared to offer a large cash reward for the recovery of this art. I am also pleading to the comic art dealers to help me if the theives happen to try and sell these. The Giolitti art is particularly very rare so if they do show up, there may be a good chance they may be the ones stolen from me. Please help and thank you for your vi

gilance.

Mike Chang

sdictbc@aol.com

mikesammie@aol.com