• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Thanks to Thecollector

8 posts in this topic

I know there is a kudos thread but I just got in 3 books from thecollector and wanted to give credit where it is due. I sent him a Batman 251 to be signed by Adams. I noticed EvilAsh had his Batman 227 signed by Adams AND Denny O'Neil. I thought *spoon*, I wish I would've known O'Neil was signing at the same time. I don't always care about writers autographs but this story reintroduced the Joker as a murderer, something he hadn't been since the early 1940's. Well needless to say I opened my package from thecollector today and what to my wondering eye should appear, but a Batman 251 with signatures by Adams and O'Neil. hail.gif

batman251.jpg

I also want to thank him for taking care of this Golden Age comic. In fact he took such good care of it went from a 3.0 blue label to a 3.5 yellow. grin.gif

cap75.jpg

He also got this Len Wein done.

Def15.jpg

So I say thanks again!

I also want to thank him for taking care of this Golden Age comic. In fact he took such good care of it went from a 3.0 blue label to a 3.5 yellow. grin.gif

cap75.jpg

Maybe he can take care of some of my Goldan Age books. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I take care of everybodies books. I treat them as if they were mine. As far as the 251 goes with the extra signature by oneil I just got any adams book that oneil wrote double signed as I assumed that is what any collector would want. I try to do alittle extra when I can. I am glad it made your day alittle better.