• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok Strike

289 posts in this topic

I remember when I was walking in the NYCC upstairs with greggy I noticed Gary Coleman has the ashiest hands you will ever see .. I spotted it from 10 feet away

I remember when I was walking in the NYCC upstairs with greggy I noticed Gary Coleman has the ashiest hands you will ever see .. I spotted it from 10 feet away
Try shaking it foreheadslap.gif

What confused.gif

What confused.gif

Gary Coleman!

"Sometimes I like to hold a midget."

an expert at digging his hole deeper through passive aggressive moderator annoyance

Stay in your hole DL! makepoint.gif

He gets released from the penalty box tomorrow. I for one am sure that we'll see a thoroughly reformed deathlok when he returns.

1868112-clockwork_big.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep, after the Ludovico treatment he'll go into shock at the sight of Astonishing Tales 25s.....

He gets released from the penalty box tomorrow. I for one am sure that we'll see a thoroughly reformed deathlok when he returns.

And if you believe that maybe I can interest you in some ocean front property in Montana.

And if you believe that maybe I can interest you in some ocean front property in Montana.

I was being sarcastic, you know. yeahok.gif

I was being sarcastic, you know. yeahok.gif

nuh-unh. no. way.