• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok Strike

289 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to get a strike for Christmas this year. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Been there, done that confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

Where you in the Penalty Box as well in 2002? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm hoping to get a strike for Christmas this year. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Been there, done that confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

Where you in the Penalty Box as well in 2002? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

gossip.gif

Sweet fro pick cloud9.gif

Man....don't log in all day and the first thing I see is a 15 page thread about someone getting suspended for thirty days....and not just anyone mind you.

Hey Rick.....I will pray for you and those who seek to persecute you and your infinite wisdom.

Scott

I'll try to cover for him on the 'new to my collection' thread until he returns! I don't know if I can be as dedicated though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just remember it's 893applaud-thumb.gif followed by hail.gif followed by sleeping.gif in strict rotation, unless it's copper or modern X-Men, when it's always sleeping.gif

There should be software for that sort of thing.....

I'll try to cover for him on the 'new to my collection' thread until he returns! I don't know if I can be as dedicated though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just remember it's 893applaud-thumb.gif followed by hail.gif followed by sleeping.gif in strict rotation, unless it's copper or modern X-Men, when it's always sleeping.gif

I thought the Uncanny's always got a screwy.gif

I thought the Uncanny's always got a screwy.gif

Forgot the screwy.gif graemlin. foreheadslap.gif I tell you, these "rating each and every book in the new in my collection thread" skills need to be honed....

If there were a software program it would diminish the utter sadness that I feel for D'lok and the amount of time it takes out of his life to troll and make disparaging remarks. Lets give the man his due and call it for what it is. His lack of a life should be a lesson to us all not to troll and to be polite and courteous to our fellow man. If the energy he spent being not-so-nice was spent feeding hungry people in a soup kitchen, he could feed the homeless in the state of Rhode Island (granted, it is a very small state, and the fact the RI is not that poor of a state to begin with) D'Lok should be in each and every one of our prayers tonight. It has been raining here in Austin since yesterday, and I think it is because heaven is sad that he was suspended. Truly tears from heaven.

Scott

If there were a software program it would diminish the utter sadness that I feel for D'lok and the amount of time it takes out of his life to troll and make disparaging remarks. Lets give the man his due and call it for what it is. His lack of a life should be a lesson to us all not to troll and to be polite and courteous to our fellow man. If the energy he spent being not-so-nice was spent feeding hungry people in a soup kitchen, he could feed the homeless in the state of Rhode Island (granted, it is a very small state, and the fact the RI is not that poor of a state to begin with) D'Lok should be in each and every one of our prayers tonight. It has been raining here in Austin since yesterday, and I think it is because heaven is sad that he was suspended. Truly tears from heaven.

Scott

893applaud-thumb.gif