• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Hulk #1 Aspen Variant Cover

13 posts in this topic

Pretty cool! thumbsup2.gif

wwhulk1.jpg

Aspen Comics is proud to announce the arrival of their latest Exclusive Variant cover for Marvel Comics epic summer event, World War Hulk #1. To celebrate the release of this red-hot limited edition cover by Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald, Aspen will be offering the title for sale throughout the convention season, starting with the world-premiere release at Wizard World Philadelphia on June 15th-17th. The book will be on sale at the Aspen Comics booth # 801, and will also be made available at Aspen’s other convention stops throughout the summer. As well, the Aspen Comics Exclusive Variant World War Hulk #1 cover will also be available for sale at Aspen’s online store www.AspenStore.com.

“Ever since we turned in the Incredible Hulk #100 cover, I’ve been wanting to tackle drawing another Hulk cover,” explained Michael Turner. “Once our variant to World War Hulk #1 was a go, I knew I had to try and outdo myself. This one sure took a while, but I think the final cover turned out great. I hope all of the Hulk fans like it as much as we do.”

Marvel Comic’s World War Hulk #1 is written by Greg Pak and features stunning artwork by industry legend John Romita Jr., as well as one enormously angry green behemoth looking to exact some revenge—Hulk-smash style! This is THE convention exclusive you do not want to miss, as past Aspen Variant Covers (Civil War #1, Civil War: X-Men #1) have sold out at record pace. Make sure you’re armed, and prepare yourself for war with this incredible variant cover!

For more information on the Aspen Comics Exclusive World War Hulk #1 Variant cover, check www.AspenStore.com or www.AspenComics.com for more details.

why is jade standing next to iron man, i thought she was DC? If hulk is indestructible who gave him the mohawk haircut?