• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic frame

71 posts in this topic

nice poker table too tongue.gif

headbang.gif

A friend of mine makes them. headbang.gif

Wish I had a friend like that tongue.gif

I still had to pay for it. Got a discount though... wink.gif

Nice thumbsup2.gif

headbang.gif

Any chance he makes winning hands? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Not against me he doesn't. devil.gif

My girlfriend took it down last week. Only woman at the table, with a $40 buy-in she walked out with $160, took $32 off of me in one hand. I dumped $120, not a good night......for me anyway. She bought dinner the next night. cloud9.gif

headbang.gif

My girlfriend took it down last week. Only woman at the table, with a $40 buy-in she walked out with $160, took $32 off of me in one hand. I dumped $120, not a good night......for me anyway. She bought dinner the next night. cloud9.gif

She sounds like a keeper. 893applaud-thumb.gif

headbang.gif

She sounds like a keeper. 893applaud-thumb.gif

She really is. Our first date was a Jeep run with the local Jeep club. I brought my daughter along. She passed the Jeep and daughter test with flying colors. She knows more about football (my favorite sport) then 90% of the guys I know. She tells everyone she's only with me for my "package"........my Directv NFL package. grin.gif

Dating almost two years now and she has no desire to live together. She likes her maid and leather furnature and I like my four dogs and dirty house. She says we should get a duplex with a connecting door for the bedrooms. F$^#ing jackpot! yay.gif

Dating almost two years now and she has no desire to live together. She likes her maid and leather furnature and I like my four dogs and dirty house. She says we should get a duplex with a connecting door for the bedrooms. F$^#ing jackpot! yay.gif

Jackpot indeed! (well, besides the dirty house - have her send her maid over tongue.gif)

Nice work Chris, I always enjoy seeing other peoples hand crafted product. Is weight an issue when dealing with the larger accordion frames?

Are you bringing everything to Chicago to set up, sell?

Good luck bro.

Kenny

Nice work Chris, I always enjoy seeing other peoples hand crafted product. Is weight an issue when dealing with the larger accordion frames?

Thanks Kenny

The 7' one is pretty heavy....but all of those can be broken down into single panels by simply popping the hinge pins. The cedar 8-pack doesn't come apart....but it is super light.

Are you bringing everything to Chicago to set up, sell?

Good luck bro.

Kenny

Not bringing anything to Chicago....except maybe a catalogue or something. Want to enjoy myself when I'm there.