• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qualified label question - strange adventures 210

2 posts in this topic

I've just won a nice looking Q9.0 Strange Adventures 210 on ebay for $22 (centrefold deteached) and was wondering how qualified green label books generally, price against raw and universal label books? Also on the right of the label - what does 'Oakland' mean? (This is my first qualified label purchase).

thanks

Mark

This seems like such an odd post... confused.gif You're in the market for a Strange Adventures #210 but you didn't research it at all during the auction listing... "Oakland" would signify that CGC recognized it as one of the Oakland pedigree books...which has some sweet azz bronze and late silverage copies. The Q is a show stopper for many collectors.. I find it's mainly elitists..but I have no problem with them myself as I'd be cracking out the book anyways... I think you got a great deal... eye appeal of a 9.0 with sweet Adams art for $22 bucks and pedigree to boot.

If it's for investment purposes... the book itself isn't key enough to make many look past a Q label... but if you bought it because it's pretty and you want it for part of your run or collection.. you did great!!! thumbsup2.gif