• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More CGC Bronze Xmen and Daredevil + raw X-men 1 & 2

20 posts in this topic

Trying this one again at a reduces price... cracked 2.5 with board grades 2.5 - 4.0 and my own opinion on a firm 3.0 if it would be regraded.. unfortunately living abroad it is not really feasible... can be your gain!! label included

BIN: 690

X-men1my.jpg

X-men1mybc.jpg

Man if it wasnt for that stain Id be all over that book. Any more #1's confused-smiley-013.gif

yup the stain is the main flaw.. structurally it is a definete VG range, so it depends on preferences whether the stain is a showstopper or not crazy.gif still a very attractive copy at a decent price imo

im afraid i have no more 1's for sale grin.gif

Has anyone else heard from this seller lately? confused-smiley-013.gif

Just shot you a PM, was in the countryside for 3 days and since your adress was not in the PP payment or in the PM i couldnt bring your book with me to the postoffice before i left. it is going out today thumbsup2.gifsorry.gif

Has anyone else heard from this seller lately? confused-smiley-013.gif

Just shot you a PM, was in the countryside for 3 days and since your adress was not in the PP payment or in the PM i couldnt bring your book with me to the postoffice before i left. it is going out today thumbsup2.gifsorry.gif

Thanks again Matt! thumbsup2.gif Im sorry if I came off a little bit paranoid but I got ripped off pretty badly not too long ago sorry.gif