• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

More Kudos...

Michael Gray (musicmeta) ** I had the pleasure once again of being on the buying end of a deal with my long time pal Michael. Many thanks for thinking of me first when you decided to sell some beautiful bronze keys that upgraded my own copies. Gotta love that! True to his word, and a loyal fellow collector who is always great to work with. My box of goodies was packed with extreme care and could have survived a postal football game. Thanks again for remembering me and bringing these awesome "keepers" to the BB13 vault.

Chris Icamen (cicamen) ** This is becoming a monthly tradition! Chris is one of the easiest guys to work with. He always responds quickly to emails and never keeps you hanging long. Its a deal (or not) quickly and politely. You can't ask for much more than that.. except that he also pays immediately as well. Thanks again Chris enjoy that sweet book!

Adam Charlambidis (jonah_hex)** Another HG collector who remembers a favor given... and returns them unexpectedly. Knowing I've been looking for some time, Adam brought me several extremely HTF bronze keys and gave me the best deal he could. One of which I've been dying to obtain for years. Thanks again Adam... can't wait for the box to get here!

Kudos to greggy for having a lot of sweet, sweet DC's.

(I don't have any comic deals going on but I wanted to join in the kudoing).

hi.gifflowerred.gif

Kudos to Bonds25 for selling me a book that I don't have to pay for until July! ooo.gif

What's his interest rate? shocked.giflaugh.gif

Jim

That's the brilliant part....guy would rather have me pay in July than receive a PAYPAL payment now and have to eat the fees! That's fine with me! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Bonds25 for selling me a book that I don't have to pay for until July! ooo.gif

What's his interest rate? shocked.giflaugh.gif

Jim

That's the brilliant part....guy would rather have me pay in July than receive a PAYPAL payment now and have to eat the fees! That's fine with me! thumbsup2.gif

Probably needs time to set up the off-shore account...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

Jim

Kudos to greggy for having a lot of sweet, sweet DC's.

(I don't have any comic deals going on but I wanted to join in the kudoing).

Kudos to Joanna for the random, non-deal kudoing

Kudos to Bruce for making a kudo thread where random, non-deal kudoing is allowed to take place!

It's time for the long-awaited, much ballyhooed, JC Kudos Post. It takes a lot to get on this prestigious list, so don't be sad if your name isn't here:

tkg2627/Vince: A couple of nice Byrne comic deals from a forum member who knows how to grade.

Greggy/Greg: What can I say about this Forum Legend that hasn't already been said? The guy sells sweet books at fair prices, and knows how to pack. I'd buy from greggy even if he didn't include a free pair of short-shorts with every deal.

comicwiz/Joseph: We did a fairly large (for frugal old me, anyway) transaction on some CGC Byrne X-Men and a few other Bronze books, and it was smooth with a capital S.

Lighthouse: I had to buy a new bookshelf for all the TPBs I've purchased, and I've really enjoyed returning to some old classics. Great prices, great service, and wild selection!

BlazingBob: This was from a while back, but Bob and I did a small deal on some nice Byrne/Bronze comics, and I'd buy more if he had them. Hint!

Kudos to lighthouse for risking his life and business to go against the "wheels in motion", set by the Price Variant Mafia, and help me upgrade and complete my CGC 30 cent variant collection without extorting the highest price he could get.

Also 'House sent me some TPBs from his truck sale and I haven't paid for them yet...nor will I ever, sucka! tongue.gif J/K, 'House

And for his timely shipping of my cousin's hard to find Xmas present (Danger Girl Oversized hard cover collection in sleeve with new artwork!) at the end of January 2004! smile.gif

And for re directing a high grade CGC thor to clobberintime that I mistakenly sent his way! foreheadslap.gif

'House you the man! Goodwill pays back...in spades! thumbsup2.gif