• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to Greggy for some of his sweet sweet DCs and also some Marvel 25 cent Giants. cloud9.gif

And a belated kudo to DrBanner who always comes through with some great comics...... cloud9.gif

Jim

confused.gif You got them already? confused-smiley-013.gif

Major kudos to Greggy for some of his sweet sweet DCs and also some Marvel 25 cent Giants. cloud9.gif

And a belated kudo to DrBanner who always comes through with some great comics...... cloud9.gif

Jim

Yep.....I was shocked. Especially considering the time the last one took.

Jim

Jim

Jim

How was the grading? smile.gif

Jim

Jim

I think you were off a bit......

Undergraded of course! grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Those are some of nicest DCs SA Giants I've seen in quite some time. Also, the RK was the best I've ever come across...... cloud9.gif

Jim

Jim

Jim

Those are some of nicest DCs SA Giants I've seen in quite some time. Also, the RK was the best I've ever come across...... cloud9.gif

Jim

893frustrated.gif but my copies are better! grin.gif

Jim

Jim

Jim

I bet, but you can keep them......I'm quite satisfied with these.... Thanks!grin.gif

Jim

Jim

Jim

Jim

I bet, but you can keep them......I'm quite satisfied with these.... Thanks!grin.gif

Jim

Ooops....kudos for you! sorry.gif

Catching up. I'm pretty sure this is the full list of board members I've dealt with (if I missed someone, let me know), I've had NO bad experiences so far so if you're on this list, kudos to you.

DARTHDIESEL

aardvark88

FlyingDonut

bronzebruce13

drbanner

dam60- in his role as guardian of the cgcforums ID

Ares

Polyphemus

blazingbob

osborn_france

jordanabigail

davidking623

cicamen

nochips

metropolisent

Samruby

silveragejedi

realitytrip

all4comics

ideal808

greggy

Rickdogg

povertyrow

ubiquiti

comicmankev

minutekev

Lantern

BigMan

burntboy

BassGMan

buena_vista

texasknight

4Gemworks

AlexH (pending)

comgeek

ft88

silvermine

loisandclark

Pending the release of the new OS guide:

lighthouse

Kudos to the 'House for the safe delivery of 5 slabbed price variants! btw, you overpaid in postage...should have went media.. tongue.gif

Safe delivery??? Safe delivery???

You could have run over that box with your car without damaging those books... cloud9.gif

And kudos right back at you, for being willing to buy stuff you didn't really want, at a price you didn't even choose... thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to the 'House for the safe delivery of 5 slabbed price variants! btw, you overpaid in postage...should have went media.. tongue.gif

Safe delivery??? Safe delivery???

You could have run over that box with your car without damaging those books... cloud9.gif

And kudos right back at you, for being willing to buy stuff you didn't really want, at a price you didn't even choose... thumbsup2.gif

893frustrated.gif

B.astard of a 'House

Quick to lick a thigh,

Never lets a stripper chick go pass him by!

Fleecer of the newbs, Stubborn reprobate,

Sniffing Greggy's short shorts while he masterb8s. acclaim.gif

Nothing like a little Les Mis in the morning... I'll be working on some classic ebay feedbacks for you... oh yes devil.gif

Kudos to the 'House for STELLAR service in safely delivering my Archives! Granted, I could have done without the naked photos of the very tall man... and the heavily-worn underwear was a little much...

But the books are great! 893applaud-thumb.gif (So are the other 40 or 50 I've purchased from him in the last few months... did I mention them here yet?)

Well you said you wanted lots of packing material... I grabbed what I had nearby... tongue.gif

Kudos right back at you... Anybody who buys Howard The Duck, Incredible Hulk, Generation X, Transformers, Spider-Man, Teen Titans, and Legion of Super-Heroes can't be all bad...

I plan to be in your neighborhood sometime this summer. First slice of Chuck E Cheese is on me... sumo.gif

Well you said you wanted lots of packing material... I grabbed what I had nearby... tongue.gif

Kudos right back at you... Anybody who buys Howard The Duck, Incredible Hulk, Generation X, Transformers, Spider-Man, Teen Titans, and Legion of Super-Heroes can't be all bad...

I plan to be in your neighborhood sometime this summer. First slice of Chuck E Cheese is on me... sumo.gif

How come I didn't get any Chuck E Cheese? confused-smiley-013.gif

I read what I like and I like what I read! (Except for that Gen X... what the hell was with that "Mondo" guy, anyway?? Did he EVER make an appearance? He was like an NFL first-round draft pick on the first day of camp... nowhere to be found.) foreheadslap.gif