• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Another one added to The Collective. Great transaction with sckao, it was practically charity on his part. thumbsup2.gif

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

sckao

Scottish

shadroch

shiverbones

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

Kudos goes out to Bob Storms over at highgradecomics.com. Bob worked with me for a good lenght of time and did everything to make the transaction run as smooth as silk. His packing also saved the post office thousands of dollars that they would have had to pay me due to their carelessness. A nice 6 inch hole was on the front of the box 893whatthe.gif but bob used cardboard, bubblewrap and what looked to be a whole newspaper to keep it protected! 893applaud-thumb.gif If bob has a book you're looking for, don't even question it. A true professional. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Rickdogg for quick delivery of some modern junk. tongue.gif

One of my favorite guys to buy from, or sell to. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Bruce, same to you. thumbsup2.gif

Since that irritable bowel syndrome thing 2 weeks ago, Adriana's arse will never look the same to me. 893frustrated.gif

Whoops.....wrong thread. devil.gif

Thanks to Greggy, Blazing Bob, Mr. Bond, (and my wife for putting up with my crazy obsession).

The deal is finalized and everything came together great. I am now the proud owner of a Detective 400 9.6

Scott AKA Rip thumbsup2.gif

Not a forum member, but Kudos to Gary Dolgoff. Recently completed my first transaction with GD for 11 Bronze age House of Mystery readers...his grading's tops, plus they gave me an upgrade on one of the reader's and two extra books at no cost..lighting fast shipping as well!!! thumbsup2.gif

Edited by minutekev@50

Kudos to Greggy, Thanks for the Beautiful Jungle Action 7, packed perfect, the quickest shipping ever. thumbsup2.gif
Thanks Tyler! It was a pleasure dealing with you!