• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Bigman and Bronzebruce13 for recent private deals.

Mega kudos to araich for some nice books and for bidding on some US only auctions for me! tongue.gif

Big Kudos to Darth... Great deal and some packaging that could withstand the roughest conditions known to man... the U.S. Postal Service.

And btw... thanks for the Victioria's Secret catalogue thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

what was the grade on that Victoria Secrets mag? PQ = Cream to sticky pages? Feel free to order something nice for yourself 27_laughing.gif

what was the grade on that Victoria Secrets mag? PQ = Cream to sticky pages? Feel free to order something nice for yourself 27_laughing.gif

Hey... now that CGC grades mags do you think they could do a Vicki mag? Then again... what's the point of locking it up in a slab so you can't "read" it. devil.gif

Mega kudos to araich for some nice books and for bidding on some US only auctions for me! tongue.gif

confused-smiley-013.giffrown.gif

Where's the book? Kudos only when books are in hand! cool.gif

Kudos to JiveTurkeyMoFo for sending me a long box of cool comics that arrived safe and sound ... thumbsup2.gif

Only problem now is explaining to the wife why I am bringing home another box of comics.... insane.gif

Kudos to JiveTurkeyMoFo for sending me a long box of cool comics that arrived safe and sound ... thumbsup2.gif

Only problem now is explaining to the wife why I am bringing home another box of comics.... insane.gif

Thanks! acclaim.gif And Double Kudos to Kahml, Terry1, Deathlok, & ArAich for alleviating me of some of my comic bulk. You guys are like the Weight Watchers of comic collecting. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos Buying and Selling

Lighthouse

Greggy

Rickdogg

Darthdiesal

Buying From

Blazingbob

Selling To

Chromium

ubiquiti

Dam60

Anyone Else I am missing …….

blush.gif Let me know. tongue.gif

mad.gif No kudos for paying $55 out of pocket? Screw you foolio! sumo.gif

mad.gif No kudos for paying $55 out of pocket? Screw you foolio! sumo.gif

It's your choice to give me an interest free loan until San Diego!

But...here's your kudos! flowerred.gif

Thanks! acclaim.gif And Double Kudos to Kahml, Terry1, Deathlok, & ArAich for alleviating me of some of my comic bulk. You guys are like the Weight Watchers of comic collecting. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Jive for the long box. Got a lot of issues I hadn't read before, look forward to it. (although the 7 copies of Youngblood #1 I could have done without 27_laughing.gif)

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos for the umpteenth time to our resident forum legend... Greg for another smooth deal on a small lot of sweet CGC Bronze books. Always a straight up and reasonable guy to work with. Never are there concerns that the books will be packaged safely as well.

Thanks Greg... got the books today and they are all spectacular examples. thumbsup2.gif