• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Strongman !

Comicbook Jeff as he is known on eBay, gave me a sweet sweet deal on some Silver and Bronze Avengers and threw in some fine Bronze freebies, including the very first price variant (Thor) I've ever seen in the flesh...

Solid grading, good price and an all-round nice guy to deal with, eventhough he wrapped the comics in old lingerie catalogs confused-smiley-013.gif

Mucho grande Kudos to one of the best guys on the boards....Burntboy!

Thus did Harry, deliver into the hands of the Crimson One.....the two tablets....Avengers 9 and Avengers 10 9.0s both. Thus Spake Sid, of the Luncheonette!

Shipping so fast, the mailman needed a tissue to clean up his nosebleed.

Red Hook

thumbsup2.gif Long overdue kudos to Chromium...now, if I could only get the rest of my international dealings to be this easy.

hail.gif Kudos are in order for Darthdiesel as well. He not only met me for lunch in order to facilitate a deal, but he also picked up the tab! A true gentleman if there ever was one.

gossip.gif Yet more kudos to Chrisco! No comic deals in the recent past, but there is one in the works for the future. Chris is a true ambassador for the hobby. There is no one better to relax, kick back some beers, and geek out with. You da man Chris!

headbang.gif