• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks Dan, and Kudos to you for prompt payment.

Also, some additional kudos for the following Forum buyers who picked up something from me recently:

wrcomics Ray is as good as it gets, great buyer and don't forget to check out his eBay auctions! Whether you're looking for high grade gems or just a mid grader to fill in a run...he probably has it. Top-notch Forumite!

heinlein99 Todd sent promt payment on a nice ASM 97...hope it gets there before the new year!

DKB David was also quick to pay on a sharp ASM 68 and some misc FFs.

And a big thanks to BlazingBob for selling me some nice high grade Marvels. Packing was secure and fast as usual.

JiveTurkeyMoFo Thanks for the kudos... right back at ya! Always looking for nice to books to resell and you have provided me with nothing less than top notch material! All I ask is that you just keep 'em coming! cloud9.gif

A Merry Christmas to all my friends on the board - you know who you are! sumo.gif And particularly to those in the Bay Area that I have had the opportunity to meet in person: FFB, Jimm94 & JeffreyKli

A fine bunch of collectors and aficionados all! hail.gif

Kudos to FFB for his advice and support, to Jimm for that color-soaked FF #75, and to Jeff for a great deal on a slabbed Amazing Adventures (1961) #1 cloud9.gif

It was nice to unwittingly kick-off the Holidays at the last CGD (ComicGeekDinner) 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

To Shrunkenhead for the Chamber of Chills #15. Excet for the LLC ding which was descirbed and showed perfectly in the scan, this is one of the absolutely nicest looking precodes I have seen. Flat, sqaure, creaseless with rich colors and sweet inner page quality.

The crazy guy shipped it in this huge box with styro peanuts, bubble pack and cardboard.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

To Shrunkenhead for the Chamber of Chills #15.

The crazy guy shipped it in this huge box with styro peanuts, bubble pack and cardboard.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif If ya wanna good laugh, ya should see how I pack my mini-comics to CGC! It must take 'em an hour to get to the durned books. Blame me for all the turnaround delays! insane.gif

Kudos right back at ya POV, for the painless negotiation and quick close of the deal. thumbsup2.gif And for a guy who knows as much about pre-code as you to say this is one of his nicest books, well, that makes me all warm and tingly inside. grin.gif

Kudos to Scott (FFB) for quick payment AND delivery on a trade/cash deal we recently conducted. thumbsup2.gif

Another great transaction with the Iron Maniac. Can't hit the pay button any faster than the Maniac. thumbsup2.gif

Big props to Surfer, a real stand-up guy. thumbsup2.gif After a small mix-up my book got here safe and sound. Thanks for a great book.

Would highly recommend working with the Maniac, one of the nicest people I have done business with on these boards. Two thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

If ya wanna good laugh, ya should see how I pack my mini-comics to CGC

OK - seriously - I get this package in work about 2 feet long. a foot and a half wide and about 5 inches deep. Say to myself "It can;t be" - but is the only package I am expecting this soon.

Sure enough - in the midst of ther peanuts, bubble wrap and cardboard is a single lone comic book (helluva comic book but single and lone).

Overkill: thy name is shrunkenhead!

Since it's Christmas Eve....and I don't post here nearly as much as I should considering all the transactions I've had with Forum members, here's a complete list...

Kudos and my undying appreciation to:

Banner

Greggy

shadroch - Those reprints are going out this week...

flyingdonut

Shiverbones

nikos

Fan4Fan

BigMan

BronzeBruce13

Joanna

realitytrip

comic_memories

Darth

richnerd

1st and Keys

nochips

metarog

nesty

Bonds25

aardvark88

I know I'm forgetting a bunch of people as this is from memory. My apologies. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

There's another, very short, list of problem buyers I could post. But since it's the holiday season, and either those members don't post here anymore or are widely known, I'll refrain for now...

Again thanks to all Forum members for giving me a place to buy comics with confidence.

Jim