• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

a special Kudos to Ray (wrcollectibles) who has went out of his way to help me get the reader copies of Uncanny X-Men that he knows I'm after.

Thanks Ray!

Kudoses to eredman for quickses and promptses paymentses. We doeses what we doeses for ze precioussss...........yes ze preciousssssssssss

A kudos to BradleyX2 for a super set of Thor 80 and 81, plus giving me the extra copy of 81!

Also a kudos to all you forum members for letting me get these as I now have all the Diss. Avenger titles including the prologues!!

Yeah, I know, no big deal to most of you but I enjoyed the story!

Kudos to JiveTurkeyMoFo (George) for a fast and problem-free transaction on, what for me, is a big ticket pedigree book. I would recommend most highly doing business with MoFo anytime. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to JiveTurkeyMoFo (George) for a fast and problem-free transaction on, what for me, is a big ticket pedigree book. I would recommend most highly doing business with MoFo anytime. 893applaud-thumb.gif

And a big hearty Kudos to you Bob for making it a perfect transaction for me as well.

Also some shout outs to Foolkiller, scrape1, and deathlok for quick recent payments.