• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big Kudos to both Sfilosa for multiple big dollar deals and Nearmint for selling me the best looking CGC 9.4 I've ever seen. I may have to resubmit this one. (never thought I'd say that)

thanks guy,

Eric

Big Kudos to both Sfilosa for multiple big dollar deals and Nearmint for selling me the best looking CGC 9.4 I've ever seen. I may have to resubmit this one. (never thought I'd say that)

thanks guy,

Eric

Glad you like it, Eric. It's a great book!

Jeff

P.S. The book likes to be talked to. Once a day, you might want to compliment it's white pages, it's razor sharp corners. Maybe let it watch TV with you. hi.gif

thanks guy,

Eric

Glad you like it, Eric. It's a great book!

Jeff

P.S. The book likes to be talked to. Once a day, you might want to compliment it's white pages, it's razor sharp corners. Maybe let it watch TV with you. hi.gif

Jeff, I had the book sitting next to me while I watched Law & Order last night trying to find defects but I couldn't....I told it it was a pretty book and set it on the couch next to me and let him watch the show. Is that good enough? angel.gif

Eric

Kudos to Red Hook for fast payment for Marvel Tales #13 Green River, and also for offering a very fair price for it!

thumbsup2.gif

JLA #14 CGC 9.4 best looking 9.4 I own cloud9.gif

Nice pick up, Eric. Lord knows I was tempted several times to pull the trigger and buy it from Jeff. It's definitely a beauty, much nicer than the 9.4 copy that is up on Heritage.

JLA #14 CGC 9.4 best looking 9.4 I own cloud9.gif

Nice pick up, Eric. Lord knows I was tempted several times to pull the trigger and buy it from Jeff. It's definitely a beauty, much nicer than the 9.4 copy that is up on Heritage.

I'll miss it! Bought it, along with #10, from Joe V. many years ago.

Kudos to Red Hook for fast payment for Marvel Tales #13 Green River, and also for offering a very fair price for it!

thumbsup2.gif

And thanks for the opportunity to pick it up, Doiby! Received today, in perfect shape!

Kudos to Byron of TVComics for selling me the original art to one of my very favorite Archie covers:

Sent quickly and securely packaged thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Steve:

It was my pleasure! I am so glad that the cover has found such a nice home where it will be cherished and properly fed.

smile.gif

Edited by TvComics

Kudos x 3 to Kramerica

Shipping was as good as it gets.. fast and safe on my A.A. #11-17 lot.

Comics graded fairly..the price while not a steal..was very fair. He even threw in a few reader copies.

Kudos.

Ze-