• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Just wanted to point out (since I'm relisting all the books) that the little goober stiffed me for something like a dozen books. The word on the street is that the little [#@$%!!!] is now posting as bullseye. Be forewarned that there's a little thrill bidding flake on the loose.

Just wanted to point out (since I'm relisting all the books) that the little goober stiffed me for something like a dozen books. The word on the street is that the little [#@$%!!!] is now posting as bullseye. Be forewarned that there's a little thrill bidding flake on the loose.

What a jagoff. Weren't they all $2-3 books? Tool. mad.gif

I saw him post here recently? What a puke, release the hounds.

Yeah, the most expensive book was probably $4...

Yeah, the most expensive book was probably $4...

foreheadslap.gif Who the 893censored-thumb.gif doesnt have $4. My 7 year old is more responsible than that sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What we need is an "ANTI-KUDOS THREAD" to warn people.

Xoxotrunks' ebay id was recently added to cavecarson's "forumites on ebay" thread. I propose that his name gets dumped from that list, as only forumites who are trustworthy should be included on there. One bad apple spoils the barrell, and all that.

Xoxotrunks' ebay id was recently added to cavecarson's "forumites on ebay" thread. I propose that his name gets dumped from that list, as only forumites who are trustworthy should be included on there. One bad apple spoils the barrell, and all that.

It's NARU'd anyway.

Kudos to Doug Schmell at Pedigree for a great and smooth transaction on an Avengers 1 CGC 4.5 cloud9.gif If anyone of you pay any attention to me, then you know that this book is one of my grails. Doug was very prompt in accepting my bid, confirming it, letting me know that my payment had arrived, and the shipping was bullet proof. Thanks Doug!