• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Congrats on the purchase. Just want to give a quick shout out to Arex for being my U.S. shipping counter part. Just received a mother load of books today, packed super nicely. When from 10 to 60 slabbs in the past month. tongue.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif

Holy Cr@p! What have you been buying?

Congrats on the purchase. Just want to give a quick shout out to Arex for being my U.S. shipping counter part. Just received a mother load of books today, packed super nicely. When from 10 to 60 slabbs in the past month. tongue.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif

Holy Cr@p! What have you been buying?

I have posted most of it already in the General forum but just to give you an idea:

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.4 - from Burnt Boy cloud9.gif

Sub-Mariner #20, 22 (9.2's)

ASM's (all 9.6's) 232,239,245

Thor #142 CGC 9.2

Avengers #45 CGC 9.4 - Western penn

Avengers #57 CGC 9.2

TTA (all 9.2's) 70, 72,84,93,99,101.

TOS (all 9.2's) 80,82,83,84,96

Byrne FF's in 9.6, 9.8 about 10 of them.

Various Simonson Thor's in 9.8

Various Moderns with cool covers.

There's more but I'd have to refesh my memory. crazy.gifyay.gif

SS,

like ive said before, it has been a blast on my end just getting the stuff and opening it. Man has he bought some nice stuff! He has also been very generous with me. He has given me a few really nice books. If you have never dealt with SS before, he is a stand up guy and a great person.

OK,

First off, an apology for the many kudos that I owe over the last 6 months. Also, I am sorry if I have forgotten you, I tried to remember everyone, but sometimes my age shows signs...of...of...wait, what was I talking about?

Oh yeah, I would like to thank the following board members:

Rob React - Some books and the ever friendly point in the right direction.

Greggy - Lots of nice books, and the ever popular numerical PM 17 times a night (usually just prior to signing off and going to bed) tongue.gif

Mitol - Appreciate your help recently; always there to help.

Kevin Boyd - Thanks for the SS book.

Skinny_white_boy - Great to deal with. Really nice.

Paradise Comics - Too much to mention. hail.gif

Bonds25 - You know why wink.gif...wait, that didn't sound good.

DAM60 - He would give you his left kidney if you needed one.

DiceX - Can't wait to see the art. headbang.gif

Milo_g - Great to deal with.

Wasonff - Always fantastic to talk to.

Plitch and Scott Talmadge - You guys are the best. You should ask for a raise. Just make sure Steve doesn't just give you higher chairs.

Mushroom - One of the best guys out there. A pure pleasure to know. hi.gif

I hope that is everyone. If I have forgotten you, please feel free to let me know and I will correct my omission.

As much as it hurts me to do this, thanks to Greggy 893whatthe.gif for a very nice Thor 194 from the bottom of his caloused heart. Only cost was a favor in the future. Isnt that how Lucifer gets most of his newbies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks Greggy

Dork poke2.gif

As much as it hurts me to do this, thanks to Greggy 893whatthe.gif for a very nice Thor 194 from the bottom of his caloused heart. Only cost was a favor in the future. Isnt that how Lucifer gets most of his newbies? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks Greggy

Dork poke2.gif

I use the crack dealer method. Give them the first hit for free and then, the user is screwed! tongue.gif

Thanks Greggy

Dork poke2.gif

I use the crack dealer method. Give them the first hit for free and then, the user is screwed! tongue.gif

I knew there was a catch. tonofbricks.gif

Thanks Greggy

Dork poke2.gif

I knew there was a catch. tonofbricks.gif

Believe me Andy, I read lots of posts during the day. I remember lots of stuff. Unlike some dumbarses on the boards!