• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Dmac 538 - for superfast service and great packaging on the All Winners 14 I won on Ebay - CGC graded at 2.5 due to a loose cover, 1st two wraps and centerfold, but excellent eye-appeal - I prefer to think of it as a Qualified 5.0 wink.gif

Big Kudos to Blazing Bob and Aces for some old Heritage auction catelogs. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Doug at Pedigree for a pile of nice books and extra kudos for Arex Crooke for acting as my U.S. shipping counterpart. thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Kudos to SS for making it more than worth my time!

Big Kudos to Blazing Bob and Aces for some old Heritage auction catelogs. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Doug at Pedigree for a pile of nice books and extra kudos for Arex Crooke for acting as my U.S. shipping counterpart. thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Kudos to SS for making it more than worth my time!

yeahok.gif

Kudos to FFB for a couple of mid-grade bronze agers. Excellent packaging of course. thumbsup2.gif

The VF 8.0 Luke Cage #1 is not "midgrade." confused-smiley-013.gif

. . . especially to hobgob poke2.gif

Kudos to FFB for a couple of mid-grade bronze agers. Excellent packaging of course. thumbsup2.gif

The VF 8.0 Luke Cage #1 is not "midgrade." confused-smiley-013.gif

"Low Grade"? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kudos to the new guy zarathos for a beat to heck Strange Tales 110!

thumbsup2.gif

Also Kudos for buying my junk to:

Silver Surfer

chromium

shadroch (You get those comics OK?) poke2.gif

rjpb (Did I get that right?) shy.gif

Super mega-cool kudos to mrwoogieman for helping me make a HUGE step toward having a full run of MTIO by hooking me up with a nice MTIO #1. Now I only need three more issues and I'll have all the regular issues and all the annuals. Thanks, Woogie!!!!

Kudos to Red Hook for a SWEET Tales of Suspense 23. Always a pleasure to deal with, and goes above and beyond on the shipping!

--Steve

Thanks Steve! It hurts a little less to know my precious's are going to a good home!

----at least until you upgrade! 27_laughing.gif

Super mega-cool kudos to mrwoogieman for helping me make a HUGE step toward having a full run of MTIO by hooking me up with a nice MTIO #1. Now I only need three more issues and I'll have all the regular issues and all the annuals. Thanks, Woogie!!!!

You're welcome, and if I had those other issues, I would've sent them along as well.