• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Overdue thanks and a big flowerred.gif to the following sterling chaps...

Rocketeer for a batch of lovely books at a knock-down price. 893applaud-thumb.gif

FFB for a high grade TTA Northland...with COA! thumbsup2.gif

namisgr for a beaut of a slabbed FF #41. hail.gif

Dr Banner for his usual accurately graded batch of stuff, including a couple of stunning X-Men! cloud9.gif

Paul_Maul for the most beautiful batch of raw Northland Adventure Comics...they really are quite stunning! headbang.gif

HighVoltage and scrape1 for being pronto with payment and easy to deal with. hi.gif

If I've missed anyone, it's because you're a waste of space and the deal stunk! tongue.gif

<font size=-2>...or because my memory isn't what it used to be...</font> frown.gif

Edited by Flaming_Telepath

Kudos to ComicSupply for the lightening fast shipping and the excellent packing on the Batman and Robin All Stars #1 and some comic bags and boards! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Stromm for some TPBs and more Kudos to Kiltman for a fast payment on some annuals.

They go out tomorrow. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Aces for a couple of nice annuals and some freebies!

Thanks.

I see you changed your sig...

Was that FF ann 5 the last one you needed? laugh.gif

Kudos to Aces for a couple of nice annuals and some freebies!

Thanks.

I see you changed your sig...

Was that FF ann 5 the last one you needed. laugh.gif

Still need #1 and 2. Then a couple of easy ones after #10 that i haven't got round to buying yet. yay.gif

Didn't feel the need to advertise my needs for FF annuals anymore as i only need those two In the process of finding a new image for my sig 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Still waiting on the PM from Red Hook about #2 (not that i'm in a position to afford anything right now foreheadslap.gif) He must be getting forgetful in his old age stooges.gif

Ey ha noot fer-gutin, young laddie.

I figured you would bug me if you were still needing it. BTW, it's a number 3 not a 2, and it sounds like you got one.

Best, The Big Red One