• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

And Kudos back to Paul (Paull) for fast payment via money order so paypal didn't have to take a chunk.

.......and especially for not overbidding me on the Bomber #4 that should be at my door in the next few days. I was first vulture on the carrion.

Great guy and nice to deal with a golden oldie collector like myself.

Super duper mega-cool doo-wop diddly kudos to nikos61 for giving me an extra copy of MTIO #5, which is the LAST issue I needed to complete the full run of 100 issues and 7 annuals. Thanks so much!!!!!!

Whew! I can FINALLY cross that title off my want list completely!!!

Kudos go out to:

Silver Surfer, as usual, a class act and one of the true gentlemen on the boards

Diva-For an accuratly graded Thor 136 and for tossing in a f Thor 195. Helped me knock out 2 more holes in my Thor run

Greggy- Yes, the ever lovin' graemlin machine helped me uprgrade a Thor 226 (my earlier copy had the MVS cut out). Also sent me some old (i shudder to use the word "used") archives for my next CGC sub.

Thanks for copies of TOS 84 so I can have the cover and interior page framed with my piece of OA. You guys are awesome!!!!

thumbsup2.gif

My pleasure. Please make sure to show this off once its framed.

Abstotutely! Dropped it off to the frame shop earlier this week. Will post pics once it's done. yay.gif

Kudos and thanks to Bella and Russ of ComicSupply for helping me out with a rush delivery of some special sized bags and boards! Hmmm.....this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Red

Got a couple of securely packaged and accurately graded Sweet, Sweet DC's today!

cloud9.gif

Why is it - as a long-time Marvel collector - that I get more excited when opening a package of DC's than I do with most Marvels? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks, nochips! thumbsup2.gif

Got a couple of securely packaged and accurately graded Sweet, Sweet DC's today!

cloud9.gif

Why is it - as a long-time Marvel collector - that I get more excited when opening a package of DC's than I do with most Marvels? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks, nochips! thumbsup2.gif

...cause Marvels blow.... devil.gif

Wow, 174 pages.

I wanted to give a huge shout out to Joe M. Bought a bunch of books off of him. They were packaged to stop a bullet. He could teach a class about how to ship. For the little bit of money he charged, and all the attention to detail, it shows what a passion he has. Since shipping was included in the price, there was no gouging on shipping or any upcharges and like I said, they were packed well. Shoe boxes packed with cut sytrofoam to fit snuggly, and then the boxes packed in a big box with styrofoam peanuts to surround them. I'll definitely recycle the shipping materials and probably use the same technique when I ship bigger orders in the future. Top notch, deal with confidence.

yay.gif