• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge kudos to forumites over the last couple of month whom I've had the privilege to deal with. Some are go-to guys whose auctions and threads here I check out every time and some are newer forumites that I'm glad I took a chance on and they came through with a sweet deal for me:

Foolkiller for brokering a win-win deal with his friend MaryAnn

Oldguy for flipping me some nice variants from his LCS

Nikos for selling me some of his high grade moderns for bargain prices

Shrunkenhead for providing me with hours of Twilight Zone DVD goodness

Thecollector for a great deal off an otherwise waste of time, total dead end bomb of a thread (anbukid's folly of a wtb ASM 300 thread)

rocketeer for posting some sweet books I wouldn't otherwise have considered

Kudos to my variant dealers:

mattiejc, zilla4, subusu - Bruce - local ebay seller that finds these sweet copies all the time

rob_react, flying_donut, scottish, joe_collector, silverandbronze, stromm, capitolcollectibles, metarog, shield_agent, 4gemworks, jeffreykli, cosmic-spiderman and daffy06 who have all contributed a part of that sweet registry set I've posted...these guys have been instrumental in tracing down and trading for ever higher grade copies of these rarities

I wouldn't hesitate dealing with any of the above. My apologies if I've left anyone out...

much thanks to Flaming_Hertfordshire for a well-packed and expertly graded set of books no one here but me would have any real interest in. veddy good show, guv'na!

Thanks to nikos for very fast shipment of my WWT and SOHH books.

Thanks to shiverbones for some damn great WWT books that came back from CGC higher than his grade.

Thanks to october for some books I am about to receive. flowerred.gif

Thanks to Red Hook, joe_collector, heinlein99, and bigfiver69 for bidding and winning some of my recent eBay auctions!

You guys are all awesome! hail.gif

Thanks goes out to

october, greggy, joe_colector, ft88, sterlingcomics,uclapeterg, jeffreykli, dkb, aces and arexcrooke for recent purchases.

and kudos to

143ksk for a very sweet graded Avengers copy and r1970d for a great deal on a PPSS #1.

Recent forumites I owe Kudos to:

Sold stuff:

chromium

uclapeterg

shadroch

Silver Surfer

Norinn Radd??? Was that you who bought my Tales to Astonish 71? The eBay name was almost the same. crazy.gif

Bought stuff:

143ksk pending the arrival of the ST ann 2. laugh.gif

Norinn Radd??? Was that you who bought my Tales to Astonish 71? The eBay name was almost the same. crazy.gif

I'm not Rappaport....er.... I mean nradd1966. tongue.gif

Just another Silver Surfer fan I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

Ahh...

I just thought it might be since almost everything went to forum members this last week.

flowerred.gif

Kudos go out to:

Diva for some very sweet TTA's with Marie Severin art cloud9.gif As usual, great books, great shipping and just a heckuva guy to deal with

Diva again for helping me know out about 7 books on my Thor need list.Read above.

Nikos, again, one of the true gentlemen of the boards for a very fair cash and trade deal for a Thor 193 and a Thor 193.

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

...sweet sweet Gold Key Magnus Robot Fighters.

Oxymoron poke2.gifstooges.gif

Lucky you didn`t make this quip while I still had them, otherwise I would`ve first flashed them at you to blind you with the glare from all the gloss, then I would`ve hurled them at you like shuriken, ripping you to shreds with the razor sharp corners and edges. sumo.gif

Lucky you didn`t make this quip while I still had them, otherwise I would`ve first flashed them at you to blind you with the glare from all the gloss, then I would`ve hurled them at you like shuriken, ripping you to shreds with the razor sharp corners and edges. sumo.gif

134 - RD Surrender.jpg

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif