• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Postponed Kudos to Solar for the Bone comics he bought.

Books got lost in a mail mix-up for over a month...but they finally got there this weekend. Brett showed much patience throughout the wait. A top-notch guy. Thanks.

Same with a package I mailed to Darth -- he was nothing but understanding and supportive as I explained how it was possible that I had mailed the package and it got "misdelivered" (my bad! foreheadslap.gif) back to me. Then he had to wait again while it was shipped off to him a second time! headbang.gif

arexcrooke for deals goings both ways...

blush.gif

Likewise to FT for having the patience as I sent off my first book to the U.K. via gorund instead of air-stoopid me. insane.gif

Big kudos to Arex for helping me out on numerous transactions and I know there is someone else I need to thank but I can't remember at this moment. sorry.gif

Postponed Kudos to Solar for the Bone comics he bought.

Books got lost in a mail mix-up for over a month...but they finally got there this weekend. Brett showed much patience throughout the wait. A top-notch guy. Thanks.

Same with a package I mailed to Darth -- he was nothing but understanding and supportive as I explained how it was possible that I had mailed the package and it got "misdelivered" (my bad! foreheadslap.gif) back to me. Then he had to wait again while it was shipped off to him a second time! headbang.gif

Thanks for the heads up preview PM on your sale. If I wasn't busy feeding the kids and then putting them to bed, I would have been able to browse a little better. I was hoping you were putting up some DC whitman dupes for sale? I'll have to pick any issues up off ebay like the rest smile.gif Good luck on those CBMs! Those were nice IMO...

Thanks again to comicwiz for the Silver Surfer 1 and Pete the Lil pest 1 I picked up using that innovative "Make an offer" flipbook! (if I only had the technological know-how )

Joseph has always been really good to me on deals and providing me with books I needed, as far back from the Star Wars 1 35 cent variant years ago smile.gif

Kudos to Nikos who sent me 2 whitmans off his ebay sales and I didn't even pay for one - I guess I overlooked it because I won it later that day and I had already paid nikos for the first one. I feel bad for cosing him exra paypal fees. He's been super patient with everyone in running the grading contests and he has made me some really nice deals on ASM and USM books. A good guy all around...I'm still waiting for a big slab of real baklava in the mail! tongue.gif

I've been hitting pretty much any forumites ebay offerings with a buy or a bump so keep listing them up here and I promise to check them out. I was looking at johnenock's and Brett's runs. There's always something good out there...except maybe when greggy lists... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

KUdos to comicsupply for fast shipping on my mylars. I placed a similiar order with egerber 8 days ago (no supplies yet), then found comicsupply and placed exact same order and had in 3 business days.

hail.gif

Kudos to Stromm for an unbelievable deal on Hulk magazines featuring the moon knight backup stories. He sold me super nice copies at reader prices and included shipping. Fast shipping, excellent packaging and service!!

Thanks to jeffreykli for a great Bronze Age deal on eBay. Accurately graded VF books arrived inside a week of auction's end, and that's with the cross-country trip from San Francisco! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And thanks again to greggy for yet another excellent transaction. For anyone out there still not in the know, greggy's semi-sweet DC castoffs are some of the best values out there for forum members. gossip.gif (That is, unless you're a complete [embarrassing lack of self control]. ) 27_laughing.gif

A big thanks to Sal 893applaud-thumb.gif for our first deal ever off these boards - a throng of "Greggy-sweet" DC Whitman variants! Sent the books before I paid. I even forgot to pay for them after I had them for a day or two foreheadslap.gif ...then Sal even reminded me to pay for them! What a guy! thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks for going out of your way on this one.

A big thanks to Sal 893applaud-thumb.gif for our first deal ever off these boards - a throng of "Greggy-sweet" DC Whitman variants! Sent the books before I paid. I even forgot to pay for them after I had them for a day or two foreheadslap.gif ...then Sal even reminded me to pay for them! What a guy! thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks for going out of your way on this one.

you're paying in advance next time, mister! one chance is all you get!

27_laughing.gif

actually, if you're going to pay more than i asked for again next time, i might let you wait a month before sending the money!

big ups to Darth for being an all around stand up guy, once you remind him about his debts.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif